Social Worker-School Based-Tempe-Arizona
The Columbus Organization is expanding its team of school based Social Workers in Tempe, AZ. Full time opportunities for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. We invite you to join our exceptional team of professionals who are making a difference in the lives of Arizona children. LCSW preferred.
Columbus offers an excellent annual salary plus a fully loaded benefits package which includes: medical insurance, prescription drug card, vision plan, dental insurance, $50,000 life insurance, short/long term disability, 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, $1,000 annual continuing education allowance, reimbursement for licensure & certification and relocation assistance if needed.
· Master’s degree in social work (M.S.W.) from an accredited college or university
· Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners or National Association of Social Work license/certification (preferred).
· Shall have Standard School Social Worker, Pre-Kindergarten-12 Certificate from the Arizona Department of Education (preferred, but some grant positions may require it)
· Shall have at least one of the following:
(1) Completed 6 Semester Hours of practicum in a school setting,
(2) Worked 1 year in a setting that primarily served P-12 students,
or (3) hold an out of state school social worker certificate (preferred, but some grant positions may require it)
· L.C.S.W. (preferred)
· One (1) year of successful social work experience (preferred)
· Shall obtain and maintain NCI, First Aid, and CPR certifications
· Shall have knowledge of school, district, and community resources available for children and families
If interested please submit resume to email@example.com or by faxing resume to 610-680-3798, attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment.
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life”
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer