School Nurse-RN-Tempe, AZ
The Columbus Organization is expanding its team of School Nurses (RN and/or LPN) in Tempe, AZ, Full time opportunities for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. We invite you to join our exceptional team of nurses who are making a difference in the lives of Arizona children.
Columbus offers an excellent annual salary plus a fully loaded benefits package which includes: medical insurance, prescription drug card, vision plan, dental insurance, $50,000 life insurance, short/long term disability, 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, $1,000 annual continuing education allowance, reimbursement for licensure & certification and relocation assistance if needed.
· Registered Nurse: Shall have Associate degree in nursing (Baccalaureate degree in nursing preferred) Shall have current Arizona Registered Nurse (RN) License.
· Licensed Practical Nurse: Shall be a Licensed Practical Nurse through the AZ State Board of Nursing.
· Two (2) years clinical experience, ideally with pediatrics (preferred)
· Shall have valid Arizona Driver’s License in order to transport students if necessary
· Shall obtain and maintain NCI and CPR certification
· Shall have knowledge of Immunization requirements according to Arizona State Law
If interested please submit resume to email@example.com or by faxing resume to 610-680-3798, attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment.
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life”
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer