Registered Nurse-PHN-Community Health-San Francisco
Great Job…Great Pay…Great People! Immediate opening for a Full Time Registered Nurse (BSN and PHN) to serve a San Francisco based regional center. Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with early start programs (0-3 years) serving intellectually and developmentally disabled clients.
Columbus offers a highly competitive annual salary complimented by:
· Medical Insurance
· Prescription Card
· Vision Plan
· Dental Insurance
· $50,000 Life Insurance
· Professional Liability Insurance
· Short/Long Term Disability
· Flexible Spending Account
· 401k Retirement Plan
· $1000 Continuing Ed Allowance
· Reimbursement for Licensure/Certifications
· 1840 Contract Service Hours Per Year
· Monday-Friday Scheduling
· Review intake information to determine types of assessments for Early Start eligibility. (0-3 years population).
· Conduct and determine Early Start eligibility assessments in the child’s home or office setting and identify service needs
· Document and communicate findings with ID team members
· Prepares assessment reports on infants/toddlers
· Conduct follow-up home visits to monitor the child’s development
· Plan with GGRC Social Worker and family for transition from Early Start programs to community programs or other services based on identified needs
· Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing with Public Health Certification OR
· Pediatric Nurse Practitioner with Public Health designation
· 3 plus years’ experience serving 0-3 population
· 3 plus years’ experience serving intellectually and developmentally disabled clients
Interested candidates can submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing to 888-379-2524. attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment.
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life” tm
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: All fields are required.