The Columbus Organization is expanding its team of RN’s in the Great State of Texas!
Interviews now being scheduled for Registered Nurses serving an inpatient mental health facility in San Antonio, TX. Minimum of two years of nursing experience working in an acute or long-term care setting required. Shift Availability: Night Shift 6:30 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
The Columbus Organization offers a competitive hourly pay rate complimented by a full, comprehensive benefits package which includes:
· Medical Insurance
· Prescription Card
· Vision Plan
· Dental Insurance
· $50,000 Life Insurance
· Short/Long Term Disability
· 401k Retirement Plan
· Professional Liability Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Reimbursement for Licensure/Certification
· Performs routine nursing work at the competent level in a State Mental Health Hospital.
· Conducts comprehensive assessments of patients’ nursing care needs using specialized skills in (depending on the setting) psychiatric or medical-surgical nursing.
· Identifies nursing diagnoses or problem lists and formulates an initial plan of care based on assessment data.
· Serves as a team leader and provides clinical supervision to other nursing staff members including Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) and Psychiatric Nursing Assistants (PNA) as necessary.
· Establishes unit routines and develops and maintains the therapeutic milieu.
· Observes patient behavior and status and reports to the physician, other team members and supervisor as appropriate.
· Carries out nursing interventions as identified in the multi-disciplinary recovery plan.
· Administers medications as ordered and maintains medication administration and controlled drug records according to facility policy.
· Serves as group leader for therapeutic patient groups or patient teaching activities as necessary or as requested.
· Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
· Must possess a license to practice professional nursing in the state of Texas or a state that recognizes reciprocity through the Nurse Licensure Compact
If interested please submit resume to email@example.com or by faxing to 610-680-3798, attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment.
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life”
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: All fields are required.