Psychologist-Logansport, IN-Excellent Salary & Sign-On
The Columbus Organization is expanding its team of psychologists in Indiana. Interviews now being scheduled for Staff Forensic Psychologist at an inpatient mental health facility in Logansport, IN.
Core Job Duties of Position:
· Provide group and individual psychotherapy (12 hours per week)
· Complete psychological testing reports
· Perform competency-to-stand-trial evaluations
The position offers a highly competitive annual salary and sign on bonus complimented by a fully loaded benefits package which includes: medical, prescription card, vision plan, dental insurance, short/long term disability, 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, $50,000 life insurance, $1500 annual continuing education allowance, reimbursement for licensure/certification, relocation assistance and the extra, added value of no on-call and no weekends.
· Ph.D of Psy.D from an APA accredited School of Psychology
· Current Indiana Licensure with HSPP or eligible for IN Licensure/HSPP
· Forensic trained or extensive experience in forensics
· Minimum of 2 years experience
· Team Player
If interested please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing to 1-888-379-2524 attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment.
If you have already found the perfect job but perhaps know of someone who is still looking, we offer a $1000 referral bonus for successful referrals.
The Columbus Organization
Employer of Choice for
Psychiatrists, Physicians and Psychologists Nationwide