Licensed Vocational Nurse-Inpatient-Mental Health-Rusk, TX-Evenings & Nights
The Columbus Organization is expanding its team of LVN’s in the Great State of Texas!
Interviews now being scheduled for Licensed Vocational Nurses serving an inpatient mental health facility in Rusk, TX. Minimum of two years of nursing experience working in an acute or long-term care setting required. Shift Availability: 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. and 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
The Columbus Organization offers a competitive hourly pay rate complimented by a full, comprehensive benefits package which includes:
• Medical Insurance
• Prescription Card
• Vision Plan
• Dental Insurance
• $50,000 Life Insurance
• Short/Long Term Disability
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Professional Liability Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account
• Reimbursement for Licensure/Certification
• The Licensed Vocational Nurse I (LVN I) works under the general supervision of the Unit Nurse Manager and the direct supervision of the Charge Nurse with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
• Performs routine patient care to assist in providing quality psychiatric services.
• Administers medications as ordered and maintains medication administration and controlled drug records according to facility policy.
• Assists in establishing and maintaining an environment that is therapeutic for persons with mental illness.
• Oversees the work of subordinate personnel in performance of duties assigned by a registered nurse.
• Work includes shared responsibility for the daily supervision, care, training and general welfare of patients and includes recording information on progress notes and other required forms and communicating with other staff regarding patients.
• Requires physical and mental abilities to learn and perform the essential job tasks.
• Graduate of a School of Practical or Vocational Nursing
• Must be licensed as a Licensed Vocational Nurse by the state of Texas or a state that recognizes reciprocity through the Nurse Licensure Compact.
If interested please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing to 610-680-3798, attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment.
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life” tm
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: All fields are required.