Support Coordinator-Case Manager-Florida
The Columbus Organization has immediate full-time openings for Support Coordinators/Case Managers in Leon and Bay Counties and the surrounding area in Florida.
Make a difference in the lives of many by assisting people with various disabilities. Must have own transportation and able to work flexible hours. Ability to work from home once competency to manage job duties is proven.
Excellent salary complimented by a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
· Medical Insurance
· Prescription Drug Card
· Vision Plan
· Dental Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Short/Long Term Disability
· Flexible Spending Account
· 401k Retirement Plan
· Cell Phone and Laptop
· Mileage Reimbursement
· Generous Paid Time Off
· Bachelor’s Degree in Social Services, Education, Psychology or Related Field Required plus 2 years experience OR
· Masters Degree in Related Field plus 1 year experience
· In addition to annual salary, enjoy a complete comprehensive benefit package, mileage reimbursement, laptop, cell phone and generous paid time off.
· Must pass Level 2 FBI Background Screen
Submit resumes to email@example.com or via fax to 610-680-3798 Attn: Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment.
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life” tm
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: All fields are required.