The Columbus Organization is now providing Case Management for individuals and their families throughout Minnesota.
The Columbus Organization is approved by the Department of Human Services to provide case management to individuals on the Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD) and Non-Waiver (Rule 185 and VADD) programs.
- Person Centered delivery of case management services. Provide an individualized approach coupled with commitment to work closely with the individual and their family
- Support and Coordination of services. Columbus Case Managers are dedicated to responding promptly to questions, concerns, and change requests.
- Community Resource connectors. Columbus Case Manager can guide you to resources and opportunities in your community for additional assistance and community integration.
- Demonstrated cultural competence. Columbus is able to provide interpreters/translators for families as needed.
- Ongoing contact with the individual’s team to ensure they’re receiving the safety and supports that they need. Individuals teams may include their family, guardian(s), residential or day service providers, and any other important supports in the individual’s life.
- Columbus Case managers recognize dignity, worth and rights of loved ones while improving self-determination and empowerment for sustained, positive outcomes.
Our process is responsive to changing needs and ensures services and supports based on the team working together. We pay close attention to outcomes and the achievement of specific, person-centered, measurable goals to determine the level and type of service needed to maintain successes over the long term. Your case manager is a member of the team who works in close collaboration with your family and all other team members.
Click the link below to fill out our satisfaction survey!
The Columbus Organization Satisfaction Survey
The Columbus Organization Satisfaction Survey (Spanish)