RN Opportunities-Austin, TX-Inpatient-IDD
The Columbus Organization is expanding its team of Registered Nurses in Texas!
Interviews now being scheduled for full time RN positions at a Supported Living Center in Austin, TX. Experience in working in an intermediate/long term care setting serving IDD population required.
8 hour day and evening shifts available: (6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.)
The Columbus Organization offers a highly competitive hourly pay rate plus sign-on bonus complimented by a full, comprehensive benefits package which includes:
· Medical Insurance
· Prescription Card
· Vision Plan
· Dental Insurance
· $50,000 Life Insurance
· Short/Long Term Disability
· 401k Retirement Plan
· Professional Liability Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Continuing Education Allowance
· Reimbursement for Licensure/Certification
· Must be licensed RN and able to practice in Texas
· 1 year, but preferably 2+ years as a direct care nurse
· Experience needs to be hospital acute care, long term care or nursing home (not home health)
· Competent in advanced skills such as gastrostomy tubes/enteral feedings, Foley catheters, tracheostomies, etc.
If interested please submit resume to email@example.com or by faxing to 610-680-3798, attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment.
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life” tm
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: All fields are required.