The Columbus Organization is expanding its team of Registered Nurses in Pomona, CA. Come join a collegial and collaborative team in an exceptional work environment! Ideal candidate must have Certificate in Public Health Nursing.
Exceptional compensation and benefits package for Registered Nurses and Bilingual Registered Nurses (English-Spanish) serving outpatient community health program serving clients with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Interviews are now being scheduled. If interested submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-229-5116 ext 111
Knowledge and Abilities:
• Knowledge of the characteristics and health care needs of high risk infants and persons with developmental disabilities
• Practices of medical nursing; general nursing practices of pediatrics and maternal health; communicable diseases
• Methods and techniques used in acute care nursing facilities
• Quality management principles
• Effective training skills; community services and resources
• Ability to perform nursing assessments and diagnosis
• Make oral and written presentations
• Effectively plan and organize various job requirements
• Adhere to highest standards of quality in an efficient manner
• Adapt to changing priorities
• Bachelor Degree in Nursing,
• A valid California nursing license
• Possess a Certificate in Public Health Nursing.
• Bilingual in English-Spanish a plus but not required
• Four years of progressively responsible experience in public health nursing or any combination of training and/or experience that could provide the desired knowledge is preferred. A Master’s degree in a related field can be substituted for one year of the required experience.
The Columbus Organization
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: All fields are required.