Registered Nurse-Inpatient-Corpus Christi, TX-Day Shift
The Columbus Organization is expanding its team of Registered Nurses in Texas.
Interviews now being scheduled for full time Registered Nurses at a Supported Living Center in Corpus Christi. Experience in working in an intermediate/long term care setting serving IDD population required. Day shift 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. or 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Columbus Organization offers a highly competitive hourly pay rate complimented by a full, comprehensive benefits package which includes:
· Medical Insurance
· Prescription Card
· Vision Plan
· Dental Insurance
· $50,000 Life Insurance
· Short/Long Term Disability
· 401k Retirement Plan
· Professional Liability Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Continuing Education Allowance
· Reimbursement for Licensure/Certification
· Graduate of a School of Nursing
· Licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the State of Texas (or a state that recognizes reciprocity through the Nurse Licensure Compact).
· Minimum of one year of nursing experience serving IDD clients preferred.
If interested please submit resume to email@example.com or by faxing to 610-680-3798, attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment.
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life” tm
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: All fields are required.