Registered Nurse-12 Hour Day and Night Shifts–Sewickley, PA
Great Job-Great Pay-Great People
The Columbus Organization is expanding its team of Registered Nurses with a new opportunities in Sewickley, PA, Interviews now being scheduled for Registered Nurses serving a residential care facility. Experience working with IDD and/or mental health clients required.
Shifts available are: Night Shift 6:30 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
Join a great staff in an exceptional work environment where you will serve as an appreciated and valued member of a supportive and collaborative team of professionals.
Columbus offers a highly competitive hourly pay rate complimented by a full, comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical insurance, prescription card, vision plan, dental insurance, $50,000 life insurance, liability insurance, 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, short/long term disability, and reimbursement for licensure/certification
• Administer and document the prescribed medications and treatments .
• Assist physicians and dentists with examinations and/or treatments of individuals and accessed physical status of individuals daily.
• Provide emergency care (first aid) for individuals as needed.
• Perform laboratory procedures as ordered.
• Document and gives daily reports to each oncoming shift of nursing staff and the Direct Care staff.
• Participate in training Direct Care staff for special care treatments according to their level of ability.
• Review ordered individual medications and treatments monthly.
• Document care administered to individuals on a daily, monthly, and annual basis.
• Develop and implement health care plans for assigned individuals as a member of the Interdisciplinary Team.
• Attend annual staffing and I.T.R. reviews as a contributing member of the Interdisciplinary Team.
• Participate in and attends Nursing Department committee meetings as assigned.
• Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and hold a current Pennsylvania nursing license.
• Must have at least one year of experience in an acute care facility or related field (rehabilitation, extended care facility, etc)
• Must maintain a valid Driver’s License and have all required clearances.
• Experience working with intellectually and developmentally disabled population required.
If interested please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing to 888-379-2524, attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment.
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life” tm
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer