Already found the perfect job but know of someone who is still looking? If you know a co-worker or colleague that may be interested in hearing about any of our job opportunities send them our way.
Invite them to send us a FastTrack message at Fasttrack@Columbusorg.com
Complete the form below.
Note: All fields are Required.
If your referral accepts a job with The Columbus Organization and completes at least 90 days of employment, you will be eligible for a referral bonus ranging from $100 to $2,500 depending on the position.
We look forward to meeting highly qualified, motivated, and passionate people just like you!
Program Rules and Eligibility Requirements
- Referrals can be submitted by using our online form, or by a new applicant who identifies you as their referrer when applying. The name and contact information for both you and your referral need to be included on the application or referral form.
- To be eligible for the referral bonus, the referred candidate must be a new contact for The Columbus Organization (i.e. not already in The Columbus Organization’s contact database).
- In a case of “reciprocal referring” (two new candidates applying and referring each other), only one referral bonus will be paid, to be split between the candidates.
- Your referred candidate must start within 120 days of the application date associated with that referral.
- Assignments in any of the clinical staffing disciplines referenced on The Columbus Organization website qualify for the referral bonus program, with multiple tiered amounts based on position.
- To be eligible for a referral bonus, the referred candidate must interview with The Columbus Organization, accept the position, and remain in the position in good standing for at least 90 days. Payment of the referral bonus will occur after these criteria have been met.
- Any and all taxes, e.g. federal, state and local, are your sole responsibility, in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. You will be required to provide his/her social security number for tax reporting purposes. The value of the bonus will be reported on the applicable IRS form (W-2 or 1099).
- We reserve the right to change the introduction programs terms and conditions and end the program at any time.