Great Job…Great Pay…Great People
This is not your regular recruiting job! Come make a difference in the lives of those that matter. Established in 1984, Columbus is the nation’s leading provider of on-site professional staffing, care coordination and consultative services dedicated to serving individuals with intellectual or developmental challenges. Since its inception Columbus has assisted more than 140 state and local agencies in over 40 states and the District of Columbus.
In response to great corporate growth, The Columbus Organization is seeking a full time, experienced Recruitment Specialist. The ideal candidate must be well versed in full cycle recruitment in the healthcare and educational arenas along with being a confident, self-starter that can independently navigate the daily challenges found in the staffing industry. A strong focus will be placed on being an exceptional communicator with superb relationship building skills that will translate well to both clients and candidates. Ideal candidate needs to be versatile in varying recruitment platforms: long term/permanent and short term/per diem placements.
The position is a full time, remote opportunity offering a competitive annual salary with bonus plan complimented by a full, comprehensive benefits package.
· Primary function is to serve as a full cycle recruiter for all Columbus business lines (staffing, community and consulting).
· Formulate and implement recruitment strategies to attract, screen, and hire quality healthcare professionals who meet the immediate and projected needs of our clients.
· Successfully recruit and hire difficult to fill/niche positions in the healthcare and educational fields
· Matches and evaluates candidate skills to client needs through screening and interviewing process.
· Validates that candidates meet required hiring standards for Columbus and applicable contracts
· Effectively source, screen, and select highly qualified candidates for all open positions.
· Manage the full life cycle recruiting process, serving in a consultative capacity to hiring managers and providing the highest level of recruitment services to hiring managers and candidates.
· Take active role in creating and contributing to the ongoing development of a talent pipeline
· Attend onsite interviews with candidate on an as needed basis
· Review offer letters, benefits, Columbus policies, etc., with candidate
· Negotiates salary, terms and conditions of employment with candidates
· Maintains regular contact and develops relationships with clients to identify current staffing needs and requirements, projected openings and potential new business opportunities. Documents candidate, field staff and client correspondence and activities within system of record
· Assist new hires with any aspects of the on-boarding process
· Attend conferences and workshops applicable to recruitment needs and professional development
· Assist with general marketing of medical and educational services as requested
· Assist with salary surveys and market analysis
· Other duties as assigned
· BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience in lieu of degree
· Minimum of 3 years of full life cycle recruitment experience in healthcare and educational settings
· Experience recruiting for a variety of disciplines in both the medical and educational fields.
· Experience in varying recruitment platforms: long term/permanent as well as short term/per diem.
· Proficiency in utilizing applicant tracking systems
· Detailed oriented, well organized and a self-starter
· Positive attitude
· Demonstrate ability to prioritize and multi-task with a high sense of urgency
· Must work well under pressure with demanding hiring deadlines
· Possess excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excel at relationship building
· Must be a team player; work effectively with all levels of management.
· Strong negotiating skills
· Possess basic skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
If interested please submit resume to email@example.com or by faxing to 888-379-2524, attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment. Email or fax today…you will thank yourself tomorrow!
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life” tm
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: All fields are required.