Psychologist-Ph.D. or Psy.D.-Bilingual-East Los Angeles
The Columbus Organization is expanding its team psychologists in East Los Angeles, CA. Immediate full time opening for Bilingual Psychologist (PhD or PsyD) for community-based outpatient setting. Must be fluent in English-Spanish.
Join a great staff in an exceptional work environment where you will serve as an appreciated and valued member of a supportive and collaborative team of professionals.
Columbus offers a highly competitive salary & sign-on bonus complimented by a full, comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical insurance, prescription card, vision plan, dental insurance, life insurance, liability insurance, 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, short/long term disability, $1000 annual continuing education allowance, reimbursement for licensure/certification and relocation assistance if needed. Monday – Friday work week.
· The Psychology Consultant will be involved in a variety of duties relative to psychological, behavioral and related clinical services for individuals who have, or are suspected of having a developmental disability.
· Review psychological evaluations and provide input toward eligibility determination
· Determine developmental disability diagnoses, particularly Intellectual Disability and Autism Spectrum Disorder
· Determine regional center eligibility based upon results of psychological testing.
· Coordinate the provision of psychological services by contract and vendored providers
· Provide consultation regarding behavioral and psychological issues, treatment plans and modalities for consumers
· Consult with other professionals and agencies to obtain and clarify information pertinent to psychological diagnosis and assessment
· Provide consultation to staff in developing and maintaining plans for consumer care and recommend appropriate community programs and resources
· Aid in providing training and community education and outreach
· Provide expert testimony at Fair Hearing’s, pertinent to specialty area
· Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Psychology from an accredited University
· Licensed in California as a clinical psychologist
· 3+ years of responsible professional experience evaluating and diagnosing persons with developmental disabilities
· Extensive experience with psychological evaluations
· Expertise in reviewing psychological testing such as the WAIS-IV, WISC-V, WPPSI-IV, ADOS-2, Vineland-3, DP-3 and Leiter-3
· Extensive knowledge of behavioral support services and treatment modalities
· Valid California Driver’s license
· In addition to English, ability to fluently speak Spanish preferred
If interested please submit resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing to 610-680-3798, attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life” tm
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: All fields are required.