The Columbus Organization is expanding its corporate Proposals Manager. The position will be based out of the corporate office in Wayne, PA.
Established in 1984, Columbus is the nation’s leading provider of on-site professional staffing, care coordination and consultative services dedicated to serving individuals with intellectual or developmental challenges. Since its inception Columbus has assisted more than 140 state and local agencies in over 40 states and the District of Columbus.
The primary responsibility of the Proposals Manager is the management, writing, designing, and production of competitive proposals and management and control of new and existing contracts for the Care Coordination, Professional Clinical Staffing, and Quality Improvement business units. This position requires exceptional writing skills combined with the ability to multi-task on multiple pursuits.
The position offers a competitive annual salary with bonus plan complimented by a full, comprehensive benefits package.
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Business, Communications, Journalism, or English.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook), and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Knowledge of planning principles and report preparation;
- Skill in analyzing situations, evaluate information and recommend course of action;
- Skill in maintaining effective working relationships with fellow employees, outside agencies and state personnel;
- Ability to evaluate issues, explain rules and regulations;
- Ability to write reports and correspondence;
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public;
- Ability to define problems and collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions;
- Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce and demonstrated ability to maximize the use of Salesforce
- Ability to work efficiently in both individual and team environments
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Highly developed cooperation and collaborative skills
- Ability to think logically and develop reasoned solutions
- Strong attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Attention to detail
- Ability to encourage staff and able to mentor and lead
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If interested, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing to 888-379-2524, attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment Email us today….you will thank yourself tomorrow!
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life” tm