Physical Therapist Opportunity – Supported Living – Mexia, TX
The Columbus Organization is expanding its team of Physical Therapists in Great State of Texas! Interviews now being scheduled for a full time Physical Therapist at a State Supported Living Center in Mexia, TX. Experience in working in an intermediate/long term care setting serving IDD population preferred. 6 month assignment with option to extend.
The Columbus Organization offers a competitive annual salary complimented by a full, comprehensive benefits package which includes:
· Medical Insurance
· Prescription Card
· Vision Plan
· Dental Insurance
· $50,000 Life Insurance
· Short/Long Term Disability
· 401k Retirement Plan
· Professional Liability Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Reimbursement for Licensure/Certification
· Performs advanced therapeutic services in the areas of Physical Therapy. Performs and interprets assessments and renders therapeutic treatment and consultation based on assessment results.
· Closely collaborates and performs liaison duties with physicians, nurses, unit managers, and other direct support staff.
· Determines functional activities of daily living and mobility potential and provides remediation for a wide range of individuals with mobility deficits and physical disabilities.
· Participates in quality assurance and quality enhancement at the facility.
· Works under minimal supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgement. Reports directly to Habilitation Director.
· Graduation from an accredited college or university program with a degree in Physical Therapy.
· Must be licensed as a Physical Therapist in the State of Texas.
· Experience in Developmental Disabilities is preferred.
· 5 Plus Years Working As A Physical Therapist
If interested please submit resume to email@example.com or by faxing to 610-680-3798, attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment.
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life” tm
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: All fields are required.