The Columbus Organization is expanding its team of Physical Therapists in Culver City, CA. Interviews now being scheduled for a Full Time Bilingual Physical Therapist to provide in-home (natural environment) individual therapy services to children birth to three years old who are at risk of developmental delays or exhibit delays in their development. Areas of service include but are not limited to, children with a diagnosis of Down Syndrome, developmental delays of unknown etiology, Cerebral Palsy, and Autism.
Columbus offers highly competitive annual salary and sign on bonus complimented by a fully loaded benefits package which includes: medical insurance, prescription card, vision plan, dental insurance, $50,000 life insurance, short/long term disability insurance, flexible spending account, 401k retirement plan, $1000 continuing ed allowance, reimbursement for licensure/certification, relocation assistance if needed and generous paid time off.
• Provide individual in-home therapy to children age 0 – 3 years who are at risk of developmental delays.
• Utilize standardized assessment tools e.g. Bayley Ill, DAYC-11, PLS-5.
• Conduct PT consultations to determine service needs
• Provide periodic progress reports as requested
• Develop measurable goals and objectives
• Provide parents/caregivers feedback at the end of each therapy session and activity to facilitate carryover of the skills addressed in therapy
• Collaborate with regional center interdisciplinary team and service coordinators.
• Advanced degree in Physical Therapy
• Minimum of 2-3 yrs experience working with children required.
• Must possess a California PT license that is active and in good standing.
• Daily travel within LA metro area required
• Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
If interested please submit resume to email@example.com or by faxing to 610-680-3798, attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment, The Columbus Organization
The Columbus Organization
Because Everyone Deserves a Meaningful Life™
*We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer*