Physical Therapist-Bilingual -$1000 Sign-On East Los Angeles, CA
The Columbus Organization is expanding its team Physical Therapists s in East Los Angeles, CA. Immediate full time opening for Bilingual Physical Therapist for community-based outpatient setting. Must be fluent in English Spanish.
The primary role of the physical therapist will be to work as part of a multidisciplinary team that will support with assessing developmental level of functioning, development of therapy plan, review needs and assess for adaptive equipment as well as provide ongoing physical therapy services for children under the age of three.
Join a great staff in an exceptional work environment where you will serve as an appreciated and valued member of a supportive and collaborative team of professionals.
Columbus offers a highly competitive salary & sign-on bonus complimented by a full, comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical insurance, prescription card, vision plan, dental insurance, life insurance, liability insurance, 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, short/long term disability, $1000 annual continuing education allowance, reimbursement for licensure/certification and relocation assistance if needed. Monday – Friday work week.
· Complete developmental assessments using standardize testing tools (DAYC 2, Bailey III, Peabody, REEL III).
· Address social emotional development including child and family outcomes in reports.
· Development of therapy plan that will support with implementation in the natural environment, the frequency of service and a home program.
· Review needs and assess when there is a need for adaptive equipment, including orthotics.
· Prepare written reports of assessments.
· Maintain ongoing documentation for individual treatment.
· Provide ongoing parent education
· Collaborate with other professionals.
· Graduation from an accredited College/University with a Master’s degree in Physical Therapy.
· A minimum of 1-year early intervention experience in working with children at risk of developmental disability(s).
· Must be licensed by the Physical Therapy Board of California.
· Must be bilingual, fluent in English-Spanish
If interested please submit resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing to 888-379-2524, attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life” tm
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer