You may need to build, supplement, or contract complete services to meet the needs of your clients with intellectual and development disabilities.
The Columbus Organization Community Services offers a range of services from the development of individualized plans that reduce specific behaviors to training large groups of people to prevent inappropriate behaviors in their agencies.
Our services include:
- ABA Therapy for children with Autism
- Functional assessments of inappropriate or dangerous behaviors
- Development of individualized behavior support plans to instruct caregivers on how to prevent and respond to these behaviors
- Staff, caregiver, and family training
- Providing hands-on support in the home, school, day program, and community setting
- Consultation to agencies wanting to develop behavior systems
- Workshops and seminars on topics including:
- Introduction to Applied Behavior Analysis
- Building a positive environment
- Crisis prevention
- Staff management
- Behavior analysis in nursing homes
- Behavior analysis in schools
- Behavior analysis in mental health settings
- Behavior analysis for families
- Teaching positive behaviors
- Customized training to meet your needs
- BCBA supervision
Follow our Behavioral LinkedIn Page!