Occupational Therapist-Bilingual East Los Angeles, CA
The Columbus Organization is expanding its team Occupational Therapists s in East Los Angeles, CA. Immediate full time opening for Bilingual Occupational Therapist for community-based outpatient setting. Must be fluent in English-Spanish and also must have at least one year working experience with early intervention 0-3 population.
The primary role of the Occupational Therapist will be to work as part of a multidisciplinary team that will support with assessing developmental level of functioning, development of therapy plan, review needs and assess for adaptive equipment as well as provide ongoing occupational therapy services for children under the age of three.
Join a great staff in an exceptional work environment where you will serve as an appreciated and valued member of a supportive and collaborative team of professionals.
Columbus offers a highly competitive salary & sign-on bonus complimented by a full, comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical insurance, prescription card, vision plan, dental insurance, life insurance, liability insurance, 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, short/long term disability, $1000 annual continuing education allowance, reimbursement for licensure/certification and relocation assistance if needed. Monday – Friday work week.
· Complete developmental, feeding and sensory assessments using standardized testing tools (DAYC 2, Bailey III and REEL III).
· Address social emotional development including child and family outcomes in reports.
· Development of therapy plan that will support with implementation in the natural environment, the frequency of service and a home program.
· Review needs and assess when there is a need for adaptive equipment feeding and splinting.
· Prepare written reports of assessments and progress reports.
· Maintain ongoing documentation for individual treatment.
· Provide ongoing parent education and written home programs.
· Collaborate with other professionals
· Graduation from an accredited College / University with a Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy.
· A minimum of 1-year early intervention experience in working with children at risk for having a developmental disability(s).
· Must be licensed by the California Board of Occupational Therapy.
· Must be bilingual (English-Spanish) If interested please submit resume or CV to email@example.com or by faxing to 888-379-2524, attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life” tm
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: All fields are required.