The National Association of Case Management (NACM) is holding their 25th Annual Case Management Conference from October 1st-3rd, 2019 in Philadelphia, PA. As a charter member of NACM, The Columbus Organization will be co-sponsoring this event.
Click this link to view the Conference Brochure.
At the conclusion of this conference, participants will be able to:
• Apply new skills to benefit persons served.
• Create successful collaborations in communities with persons served, as well as other organizations.
• Perform new skills in the practice of case management.
• Identify self-care techniques.
• Implement new evidence-based tools to enhance the practice of case management.
• Develop a professional learning network with meaningful, mutually beneficial connections.
• Choose from participant-driven sessions in order to actively engage in professional development of self and others.
Who Should Attend
• Case Managers/Service Coordinators
• Behavioral Health Practitioners
• Persons in Recovery/Persons Served
• Program Managers
• Social Workers
• University Professors
• Anyone in the human services field