LVN Opportunity-Supported Living-Mexia, TX-Evening Shift
The Columbus Organization is expanding its team of LVN’s in the Great State of Texas!
Interviews now being scheduled for positions at a State Supported Living Center in Mexia, TX.
Experience in working in an intermediate/long term care setting serving IDD population required.
Shift Availability: 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The Columbus Organization offers a competitive hourly pay rate complimented by a full, comprehensive benefits package which includes:
· Medical Insurance
· Prescription Card
· Vision Plan
· Dental Insurance
· $50,000 Life Insurance
· Short/Long Term Disability
· 401k Retirement Plan
· Professional Liability Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Reimbursement for Licensure/Certification
· Graduation from an approved vocational or practical nursing education program accredited by the Texas State Board of Nursing
· Licensed to practice as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in the State of Texas (or a state that recognizes reciprocity through the Nurse Licensure Compact).
If interested please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing to 610-680-3798, attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment.
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life” tm
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer