Licensed Vocational Nurses-Residential ID/DD Homes-Santa Rosa
The Columbus Organization is expanding its team of Licensed Vocational Nurses in California. Immediate part time and full time opportunities for LVNs to serve medically fragile, developmentally disabled clients in specialized residential homes located in Santa Rosa, CA. Available shifts:
· Part-Time-24 Hours Per Week: Friday and Sunday 12-8pm plus one additional 8 hour day to be determined
· Full Time Monday-Thursday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
· Full Time Day Program Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Join a great staff where you will serve as an appreciated and valued member of a supportive and collaborative team of professionals making a difference in the lives of these California residents.
Columbus offers a highly competitive salary & sign-on bonus complimented by a full, comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical insurance, prescription card, vision plan, dental insurance, $50,000 life insurance, liability insurance, 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, short/long term disability, $1000 annual continuing education allowance, reimbursement for licensure/certification, and generous paid time off.
· Graduate from a School of Practical/Vocational Nursing
· Current CA LPN/LVN licensure
· Minimum of one-year experience working with medically fragile or developmentally disabled clients.
· Possess a valid California drivers license
· Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
If interested please submit resume to email@example.com or fax resume to 888-379-2524 attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life” tm
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: All fields are required.