The Columbus Organization is expanding its corporate team with a Contract Specialist. The position will be based out of the corporate office in Wayne, PA. This position requires exceptional contract management skills combined with the ability to multi-task on various pursuits. This position will report to the Bids and Contracts Manager. Background in healthcare contracting a plus.
Established in 1984, Columbus is the nation’s leading provider of on-site professional staffing, care coordination and consultative services dedicated to serving individuals with intellectual or developmental challenges. Since its inception Columbus has assisted more than 140 state and local agencies in over 40 states and the District of Columbus.
The Contract Specialist is responsible for:
· Executing a diverse range of tasks within the scope of researching, organizing, tracking, and maintaining contracts and other formally requested correspondence.
· Providing assistance with new proposals for the Care Coordination, Professional Clinical Staffing, and Quality Improvement business units.
· Responsible for the implementation and renewal of contracts across all business units to include:
o Act as the key point-of-contact for all clients and information related to specified accounts.
o Ensure contracts are signed, implemented, and retained.
o Confirm contract language is accurate with terms of agreement.
o Completion of all required forms for each contract.
o Verify compliance with terms (i.e., insurance) and identify changes requiring resolution at contract renewal.
o Support the various business units as it relates to drafting, amending, and negotiating contracts.
o Maintain and organize contracts in Salesforce.
o Uphold the highest level of confidentiality and discretion in handling sensitive material.
The position offers a competitive annual salary complimented by a full, comprehensive benefits package.
· Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Paralegal, Business, Management, or Communications.
· Paralegal experience preferred.
· One to three years of experience in Contract Management.
· Interpersonal skills sufficient to provide effective support for Team personnel.
· High level of initiative, self-direction and accountability for actions required.
· Proficient in updating information and creating reports in Salesforce.
· Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office365 (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook), and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
· Knowledge of planning principles report preparation.
· Skilled in interpreting policies and procedures.
· Skilled in analyzing situations, evaluating information, and recommending course of action.
· Skilled in maintaining effective working relationships with fellow employees, outside agencies and state personnel.
· Ability to write reports and correspondence.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
· Ability to define problems and collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
If interested, please submit resume to email@example.com by August 10, 2020.
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life” tm
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer