Community Navigator Supervisor (Case Manager Supervisor)
The Columbus Organization is now scheduling interviews for Community Navigator Supervisor (Case Manager Supervisor/Team Leaders) for Kent, Sussex, and New Castle Counties, DE who will provide services and support to intellectually and developmentally disabled individuals and their families in a community-based setting.
Serving Kent, Sussex, or New Castle County the Community Navigator Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Supervising daily activities of staff by coordinating case management and/or employment and training functions and assisting administrators in program assessments, planning and implementation.
- Providing technical guidance and assistance with complex cases.
- Participates in the development and implementation of programs and services through the review of existing and proposed policies, rules, regulations and procedures.
Don’t miss out on a great job with great pay working with great people! By joining the Columbus Team you will be a valued and appreciated team member that will enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Fully Loaded Benefits Package
- Prescription Card & Vision Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution
- Travel Allowance
- Flexible Work From Home Scheduling
- Mentor/Support/Training Programs
- Cell Phone
- And Much, Much More!
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in behavioral or social sciences or a related field preferred
- Have at least three years of experience in providing case management services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities; and,
- Have demonstrated experience in leading team conflict resolution by consensus.
- A valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle for work purposes, acceptable driving record and proof of auto insurance in your name required
- Previous case management supervisory/management experience a plus.
Interested candidates can submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing resume to 888-379-2524, attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life” tm
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer