Case Manager-Indiana Hamilton County
Employer of choice for professionals across the country, The Columbus Organization’s Indiana Case Management Services continue to grow with immediate need for experienced Case Manager in Hamilton County, IN. We invite you to join a cohesive & collegial team of health professionals making a difference in the lives of many by assisting individuals with intellectual challenges and developmental disabilities.
Don’t miss out on a great job with great pay working with great people!
By joining the Columbus Team you will be a valued and appreciated team member that will enjoy the following benefits:
· Competitive Annual Salary
· Fully Loaded Benefits Package
o Prescription Card & Vision Plan
o Dental Insurance
o Life Insurance
o Short/Long Term Disability
o 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution
· Travel Allowance
· Manageable Caseloads
· Flexible Work From Home Scheduling
· Mentor/Support/Training Programs
· Cell Phone
· And Much, Much More!
· Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of two years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities
· Masters degree in a related field (social work, psychology, counseling gerontology, nursing, special education or rehabilitation) may substitute for required experience.
· Prefer candidates with previous Indiana Case Management experience
Interested candidates can submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life”
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: All fields are required.