Case Manager-Community Waiver – Perry County, KY
The Columbus Organization has immediate full time openings for Case Managers in Kentucky. The positions would serve Perry County and surrounding area.
Make a difference in the lives of many by assisting people with intellectual/developmental disabilities to access and coordinate needed supports and services in a community setting. Must have own transportation and able to work flexible hours.
In addition to a competitive annual salary, enjoy a complete comprehensive benefit package, travel allowance, flexible scheduling and generous paid time off.
· Bachelor’s degree in field of social work, human services or related field.
· Minimum of one year experience in the field intellectual/developmental disabilities
· Minimum of one year experience as a Case Manager
· Must be an honest, dependable team member who can communicate well with large teams
· Must be an excellent multitasker
· Must have good working knowledge of SCL and MP regulations.
· Work and travel to surrounding counties
Submit resumes to email@example.com or via fax to 888-379-2524 Attn: Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment.
The Columbus Organization
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: All fields are required.