The Columbus Organization has immediate full time openings for community based Case Managers serving Dakota County in Minnesota.
Make a difference in the lives of many by assisting people with intellectual/developmental disabilities to access and coordinate needed supports and services in a community setting. Must have own transportation and able to work flexible hours.
In addition to a competitive annual salary and a $1000 sign-on bonus, enjoy a complete, comprehensive benefits package, travel allowance, phone allowance, laptop, and generous paid time off.
- Bachelor’s degree in field of social work, human services or related field required
- Must have a minimum of two years full-time social service experience in the education or treatment of persons from vulnerable populations
- Experience with Rule 185 and DD Waiver preferred
- Knowledge of MA, Medicare, and MN Healthcare Programs strongly preferred
- Must successfully pass detailed background check
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, written and verbally
- Must be computer literate and demonstrate the ability to use computers & related technology efficiently, with a range of skills covering levels from elementary use of email to advanced electronic information systems.
- Knowledge of current Hennepin County processes and procedures strongly preferred.
- A valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle for work purposes, acceptable driving record and proof of auto insurance in your name required
Submit resumes to email@example.com or via fax to 888-379-2524 Attn: Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life” tm
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer