The Columbus Organization is expanding its team of BCBAs in Sioux Falls. South Dakota. Immediate opening for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst for a full time-short term travel assignment (13 weeks or 26 weeks) in beautiful and breathtaking Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Position will serve intellectually and developmentally disabled population in an outpatient setting. Background and experience serving early intervention programming preferred along with experience serving individuals with autism spectrum disorders.
Join a great staff in an exceptional work environment where you will serve as an appreciated and valued member of a supportive and collaborative team of professionals.
Columbus offers a highly competitive compensation package comprised of hourly pay rate and travel stipends.
- The Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) – Outpatient is responsible for providing outpatient behavior therapy services and ensuring that the department is providing quality behavior therapy services in accordance with the organization’s Mission and Core Values, using Person-Centered Practices.
- The Behavior Analyst will also provide supervision to and oversee all work activities for Registered Behavior Technicians.
- Provide behavior therapy services
- Conducts intake skill assessments, functional behavior assessments, and functional analyses as needed
- Develops, implements, and monitors treatment plans, utilizing evidence-based treatments
- Provides guidance and training regarding skill acquisition programs and skill development
- Supervises behavior technicians and Board Certified assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA’s) if applicable as needed
- Provides training to LifeScape employees, outside agencies and parents as needed
- Provides leadership and training during the management of maladaptive behaviors
- Analyzes and interprets behavioral data on an ongoing basis
- Collaborates with other clinicians on the interdisciplinary team (OT, PT, SLP, Clinical Psych, etc.)\
- Maintains expertise in current research/techniques affecting patients and remains current on legal and ethical issues. Promotes behavior analytic theory and principles
- Collaborates with others
- Assists with training staff on individualized programming, to include completing competency an reliability checks
- Master’s degree and BCBA certification and licensure in the state of South Dakota required.
- Experience with early childhood preferred.
- Prior experience working with individuals with autism spectrum disorders and challenging behaviors preferred.
- Able to provide early intervention services using Early Intensive Behavior Intervention (EIBI) or Early Start Denver Model (ESDM).
- Possess solid oral and written communication skills
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to collaborate as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Demonstrate technological competence with computers and software utilized by organization
If interested please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing resume to 610-680-3798.
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life”
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer