Bilingual Psychologist Opportunity-East Los Angeles
Exceptional Salary & Sign-On
The Columbus Organization is expanding its team psychologists in East Los Angeles, CA. Immediate full time opening for Bilingual Psychologist (PhD or PsyD) for community based outpatient setting. Must be fluent in English-Spanish.
Join a great staff in an exceptional work environment where you will serve as an appreciated and valued member of a supportive and collaborative team of professionals.
Columbus offers a highly competitive salary & sign-on bonus complimented by a full, comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical insurance, prescription card, vision plan, dental insurance, life insurance, liability insurance, 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, short/long term disability, $1000 annual continuing education allowance, reimbursement for licensure/certification and relocation assistance if needed. Monday – Friday work week.
Under the supervision of the Manager of Assessment & Special Services:
- Provides consultative services to consumers, families and staff regarding psychological and behavioral services and issues
- Participates in program evaluation and planning; coordinates the provision of psychological services by contract and vendored providers
- Reviews records pertaining to applications or consumers psychological history. Provides consultation regarding behavioral and psychological issues, treatment plans and modalities for consumers
- Consults with other regional center staff regarding facility and service provider proactive approaches to behavioral support services
- Collateral contacts with other professionals and agencies to obtain and to clarify information pertinent to psychological diagnosis and assessment
- Integrates psychological information from all sources to assist in determining applicant’s eligibility for services
- Provides consultation to staff in developing and maintaining plans for consumer care and recommends appropriate community programs and resources.
- Participates with in-service training and community education and outreach activities.
- Reviews charts and maintains ID notes, record reviews and necessary documentation.
- Provides expert testimony at Fair Hearings, pertinent to specialty area.
- Other related duties as assigned by manager
- D. in Psychology from an accredited university
- Three years of responsible professional experience serving persons with developmental disabilities
- California license as a clinical psychologist required
- Must be fluent in English-Spanish
- Valid California driver’s license and automobile insurance required, or other form of reliable transportation.
If interested please submit resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing to 888-379-2524, attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment
*We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer*