The Columbus Organization is expanding it’s team of Bilingual Occupational Therapists in California. Full time BILINGUAL Occupational Therapist available in Culver City, CA.
- Provide individual in-home therapy, in Spanish & English, to children age 0-3 years who are at risk for developmental delays.
- Utilize standardized assessment tools (Bayley III, DAYC-11m PLS-5)
- Masters+ in Occupational Therapy or related field.
- Must be fluent in English-Spanish
- Minimum of 2-3 years working with children a must
- Must have valid, active California OT licensure that is in good standing
- Job Site: Culver City, CA
- Daily travel in LA Metro area
- Any combination of education, training and experience is acceptable
If interested please submit resume to Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment, The Columbus Organization, 500 East Swedesford, Road, Suite 100, Wayne, PA 19087 or by emailing to email@example.com