Great Job-Great Pay-Great People
New BCBA opportunity now available at an intermediate care facility serving residents with intellectual and developmental disabilities in Somerset, KY. Enjoy an exceptional work environment with a Monday-Friday work schedule. Interviews now being scheduled.
Somerset boasts a warm and friendly, small town atmosphere with something to do for everybody. A big attraction is the Lake Cumberland area that offers great fishing, boating, skiing, restaurants, music, nightlife, festivals, and just plain fun. Somerset is also centrally located in the state with easy drive time to Lexington, Knoxville or Louisville.
Enjoy a highly competitive annual compensation, fully loaded benefits package, relocation assistance, Mon-Fri work schedule, and much, much more!
· Models and trains staff in the principles and practice of Positive Behavior Support methodology.
· Serves as a member of Interdisciplinary Teams (IDTs) providing expertise re: behavioral issues.
· Responsible for Behavior Plan assessment, design, training, monitoring, and reporting.
· Conducts descriptive and systematic (e.g., analogue) behavioral assessments, including functional analyses, and provides behavior analytic interpretations of the results.
· Provides direct behavioral treatment to clients via replacement skills training, social skills training, crisis de-escalation, group behavioral treatment, individual behavioral treatment, and/or skills coaching in all applicable settings
· Participates in on-call rotation for behavior issues.
· Monitors restraint use and provides training to reduce.
· Monitors challenging behavior.
· Participates in Behavior Intervention Committee, Human Rights Committee and other relevant committees, as assigned
· Shall provide individualized services to meet the treatment needs of each of the specialty intermediate care (IC) clinic patients for services in field of care.
· Shall meet requirements of 902 KAR 20:410 Specialty Intermediate Care Clinics as warranted. (11) Learn and follow all policies and procedures.
· Masters or Doctoral in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Counseling, or related discipline.
· Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification required
· Possess active KY licensure or eligible for KY licensure
If interested please submit Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com or by faxing to 610-680-3798, attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment.
Note: All fields are required.