BCBA Opportunity-Louisville, KY–$2000 Sign-On Bonus
Great Job-Great Pay-Great People
The Columbus Organization is expanding it’s team of BCBAs in the Great State of Kentucky. New BCBA opportunity at an intermediate care facility in Louisville, KY serving residents with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Enjoy an exceptional work environment with a Monday-Friday work schedule. Interviews now being scheduled.
Enjoy a highly competitive annual compensation, sign-on bonus, fully loaded benefits package, relocation assistance, generous paid time off , and much, much more!
- Models and trains staff in the principles and practice of Positive Behavior Support methodology.
- Serves as a member of Interdisciplinary Teams (IDTs) providing expertise re: behavioral issues.
- Responsible for Behavior Plan assessment, design, training, monitoring, and reporting.
- Conducts descriptive and systematic (e.g., analogue) behavioral assessments, including functional analyses, and provides behavior analytic interpretations of the results.
- Participates in on-call rotation for behavior issues.
- Monitors restraint use and provides training to reduce.
- Monitors challenging behavior.
- Participates in Behavior Intervention Committee, Human Rights Committee and other relevant committees, as assigned.
- Seeks the consultation of colleagues when necessary.
- Take appropriate action if abuse or neglect (by staff, visitors, family or peers) occurs, to include protecting and supporting the resident, reporting and documenting the incident
- Masters or Doctoral in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Counseling, or related discipline.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification required
If interested please submit resume to email@example.com or by faxing to 888-379-2524 attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment.