BCBA-Glenwood-IA Inpatient-IDD-Great Salary and Sign-On
The Columbus Organization is expanding its team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts in the Great State of Iowa. Interviews now being scheduled for a BCBA to serve an intermediate care facility in Glenwood, IA serving intellectual & developmentally disabled population. Glenwood is just a short distance from Omaha, NE.
We welcome you to join our cohesive and collegial team of dedicated professionals making a meaningful difference in the lives of these individuals.
Columbus offers a highly competitive annual salary plus sign-on bonus complimented by a fully loaded benefits package which includes: medical, prescription card, vision plan, dental insurance, short/long term disability, 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, full malpractice insurance, $50,000 life insurance, $1500 annual CME allowance, reimbursement for licensure/certification, relocation assistance if needed and generous paid time off.
· Produce written behavioral development plans in the specified formats.
· Analyze data for trends and behavioral function.
· Conduct functional assessments and functional analyses.
· Conduct stimulus preference assessments.
· Provide basic counseling services
· Conduct procedural integrity observations.
· Present case information at relevant committee or team meetings.
· Administer or assist in administering psychological or psychiatric assessments.
· Communicate with clients, parents, guardians, and staff.
· Travel to community facilities and various locations on campus as required.
· Provide staff training.
· Attend and participate in all aspects of interdisciplinary teams as related to caseload.
· Masters in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Counseling, or related discipline.
· Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification required
If interested please email CV to email@example.com or by faxing to 610-680-3798 attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment.
If you have already found the perfect job but perhaps know of someone who is still looking, we do pay a $500 referral bonus for successful referrals.
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life”
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: All fields are required.