Columbus empowers individuals with developmental, intellectual and mental health disabilities through custom solutions designed around consistent improvements to quality of life. Our commitment is to champion individuals and support families through an unparalleled dedication to excellence in the delivery of consultative, staffing, educational, behavioral and community services.
Values serve as the foundation to achieving our mission and are honored in all we do for those we serve.
We are committed to and believe in:
- The potential of persons with disabilities
- The power of partnerships and team work
- Excellence through best practice
- Accountability and results
- The efficient use of financial resources
- Personalized attention based on honesty, integrity and trust
- Consultative services delivered by successful professionals
- Continuous learning and improvement
To conduct ourselves in an ethical and professional manner that emphasizes service orientation and justifies the trust placed in The Columbus Organization.